If you are interested in listing your Real Estate property for sale, it is important to first get in touch with a trusted Realtor. The Realtor will start by making an appointment with you for a listing conference. Other activities include carrying out research for similar properties on the market. After this the following steps and be taken to list and sell our property.
- The agent finds out the total number of days that a similar property would stay in the market.
- The Realtor reviews information on property tax tolls and conveys this information to you.
- In order to determine a fair price on the property, your Realtor prepares a market analysis document, which is crucial for giving a summary of the current market trends.
- The Real Estate Agents also invest time on giving you tips on how you can improve he exterior and interior appeal of your home such as improving the decor, improving the lawn area the main aim of this process is to ensure that the property listed does not take too long in the market before an offer is made.
- The agent can even help you find the required information about amenities in that can be used to pass on to your potential buyers.
- The Realtor helps to take photos of your home, finalize the price of your home and market it.
- In conjunction with GALAXY GATE® your property can be listed in a database through the Multiple Listing Service database. MLS listings are an effective method of advertising your home. We will also help you to market your property on several web portals.
- We also coordinate responses from potential buyers and agents. At GALAXY GATE® we ensure that we go an extra mile to showcase your home through the distribution of flyers to agents and online portals.
From this information, it’s easy to say that listing and selling your property is pretty straightforward, but be sure to get a trusted Realtor to help you in the process. It is also important to note that most home listings that you find on numerous websites in the real estate market offer what are commonly known as multiple listing services (MLSs). These services are accessible nationwide. They are actually the same listing services that real estate brokers and agents use. The MLS provides the most current and intuitive listings in the commercial and residential Real Estate Markets today.
Barry Kainth (President and CEO)
Click here to Contact Us