Waterloo have diverse neighborhoods. Neighborhood listing is:
- Uptown Waterloo
- Glenwood / Lincoln Heights
- Colonial Acres and East Bridge
- Lexington and Lincoln Village
- Beech wood forest / Highland W
- Beech wood / University
- Lakeshore / Park dale
- Upper Beech wood
- Laurel wood
- Lakeshore North
- Columbia Forest / Clair Hills
There are some neighborhood etiquettes by following these you can build a harmonious environment for yourself and for your neighbors too. Being nice and generous to neighbors and having good relationship with them improve the quality of life. Here are some etiquettes that should be follow to build a peaceful environment.
- Introduce yourself- go and introduce yourself if you are new there and meet your neighbors if they are new. People knowing each other end up in less conflict.
- Regular meetup- say hello or a friendly smile or a wave them when you go out for your job, school, university etc. or meet them in parks, have some chit chat, make friends.
- Respect the differences-be aware of the differences that you and your neighbor have. It has meaningful impact how you interact.
- Inform your neighborhood-before planning anything that can affect them, such as throwing party, having a dog etc.
- Know the laws-information of laws, by-laws improve relationships