You want to buy home or any property? Thinking where to buy?? Wait!! To choose home, first choose the neighborhood. Neighborhood is our reflection, strong and efficient neighborhood benefit both individual and community.
For neighborhoods, city of waterloo has number of resources like grant, neighbor- relations service and mayor & councilor of wards also provide guidance.
There are no of neighborhood association in waterloo that improve the quality of life and makes it more comfortable. They are the group of people living together in a same neighbourhood and initiate different activities and program for the said purpose.
Waterloo has numerous neighborhood associations. If any such association exists in your neighborhood, you must consider it for joining.
Here is the list of active associations in Waterloo.
- Beech wood/Bridle gate Homeowners’ Association
- Beech wood North Association
- Beech wood Parks Homeowners’ Association
- Beech wood South Association
- Beech wood II Home Association
- Beech wood West I Homes Association
- Beech wood West II Homes Association
- Chippendale Common Condominium Complex
- Clair Hills Neighborhood Association
- Craigleith Homeowners’ Association
- East Bridge on the Grand Neighborhood Association
- Erb West Neighborhood Association
- Glasgow Heights I Homeowners’ Association
- Glasgow Heights II Homeowners’ Association
- Lakeshore East Neighborhood Association
- Lakeshore North Neighborhood Association
- Laurel wood Neighborhood Association
- Mary Allen Neighborhood Association
- Shamrock Co-operatives Homes Incorporated
- Sunnydale Community Association
- University Downs Neighborhood Association
- Upper Beech wood Phase I Association
- Upper Beech wood Phase II Association
- Vermont Park Neighborhood Association
- Village on Clair Creek Management Trust
- Waterloo North Condominium Corporation no. 49
- West vale Neighborhood Association